Choies x Stussy
Hello guys~ today I’ll be reviewing choies Unisex Stussy Hawaii Button Up and the Black Rivet Stockings
since the shirt is unavailable you can check out choies other unisex shirts here [link] / [link]
Shipping took two weeks for the blouse and as for the socks, originally I had planned on getting a hat from choies but I sadly found out that it was out of stock. Thankfully, Sandy (the person who I contact) had told me that I was able to get a refund/redeem my choies points or choose another item without having to pay ^^. I chose the latter and decided to go for the knee socks and they took an extra two weeks ^^
- I really like the Stussy brand and Choies always manages to have great replica’s of this and many other brands like hba~
- The hawaiian pattern of the shirt is super cool and the colors are very vibrant ^^
- This is my first ever pair of knee socks and I really need to say, my god I love these so much!!<33 Like if all I got for christmas this year were knee socks, I would be so happy about it no joke omg.
- They make my legs looks so good and I feel so much better about my legs than I ever did before (and I used to really hate my legs!) >w<
Socks size chart
- The shirt was at the time available in sizes medium,large, and extra large.
- Since I picked this in medium and it’s for both male and female I originally thought it would be a little large on me, but it actually fits super well~
- The sleeves are 1-2 inches above my elbow so I much prefer to roll them up like in the picture below c:
- The socks are one size only but there’s no need to worry about that! They’re super stretchy and comfy!~
Comfort/Size(Shirt): 10/10 , 10/10
Comfort/Size(Socks): 10/10 , 10/10
I really recommend these items, especially the socks!~ ;D